Sunday, November 2, 2008

Catch Up...















I want to apologize for not being able to update the blog. I am currently having some computer problems. It is not posting like I set it up to. I hope it will post on the blog though. We have had a lot happen since I was last able to post. We have had our Second Grade Music Program, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Pumpkin Contest, and our Fall Festival Party. I am going to try and post all of the pictures but as you can tell from above they are not posting in order. I will start with the Music program we had great attendance. I want to thank you for supporting this opportunity to let your children shine. I tried to get everyone's picture but Ms. G. had to pull some to get ready for their parts and I couldn't get them all. They did a FANTASTIC job!!! We had a wonderful turn out for the parent/teacher conferences. I was able to meet with 18/20 parents. I can not thank you enough for working with me to make this the best second grade year they could possibly have. We also had our annual pumpkin decorating contest. Tristan won first place with his bat from Bats at the Library. We had a tie for second place Seylor with her Frankenstein and Quentin with his Darth Mol. There were 13 entries. I have never had that many entries. The pumpkins were fabulous. We had a class election to vote on the pumpkins. We also had our Fall Festival Party last Friday. The students behaved really well and we had a lot of fun. There costumes were adorable. I would like to thank the parents for coming and helping out. Savanna received the award for Student of the Month for the month of October. I am going to try to get the rest of the pictures to post in another post. They are not posting in order though.

No comments: