Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Student of the Week...


I am so sorry for this post being so late. It has been difficult playing catch up after being gone for a few days. I had an appointment today and forgot my camera at school. I have a picture of Carson D. and I will post it tomorrow but I wanted to go ahead and post his interesting facts.
1. Carson's favorite toy is the t.v. remote.
2. He enjoys watching television and the weather channel is his favorite t.v. show.
3. He has dogs and a cat for his pets.
4. Sandwich and coke are his favorite food and drink.
5. Ring of Fire is Carson's favorite song.
6. Blue is his favorite color.
7. Carson's favorite book is Dinosaurs.
8. He enjoys playing in the dirt.
9. Candy canes are his favorite candy.
10. Carson's favorite amusement park and place is Silver Dollar City in Branson.
11. Superman is his favorite comic book.
12. Carson's favorite video game is Star Wars.

No comments: