Monday, August 18, 2008

We all survived the first day!!!

Outside our class

Inside our class

Students' desks
We all survived the first day!!! The students were wonderful. We learned all of the rules and procedures at school. The Literacy Lab teacher and the G.T. teacher bragged on how well behaved they were for the first day of school. I am very proud of them. I feel truly blessed to have been given such a wonderful class. We will start the beginning of the year Spelling tests tomorrow. We are hoping to get them in their groups as soon as possible. When I receive all of the permission slips back for the blog I will start posting student pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Russell,
I love the web site. It will become one of my daily web stops.

Shelly Wilson

Megan Geren said...

Your room is soooooooooo cute!

Joyce said...

Your room really looks great! It looks pretty big, too. Sounds like you have a great bunch of kiddos. Hope that you all have a great year!