Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year !.........




Christmas catch up...

The picture above was from our Polar Express day. We had a really great time with our Polar Express activities. The students behaved very well. I was very proud of them.




This was our cake for the Christmas party. It was really good and the students seemed to enjoy it. Thank you Mrs. Wendy J. for picking up the cake.




This picture shows the students wearing the hog noses. They received these for exceptional behavior the last week of school before Christmas break. I am very happy to say that all of the students received the hog noses.



These next few pictures are random pictures from the party. We had a wonderful time! Thank you for all of your help and support with the party.








Thank you Kessler for helping with the party.

I have some really great news about the blog. I now have a computer and I will be able to update the blog more frequently. I will catch up on the Student of the Week showcases in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: